Sunday, 11 January 2015

More sketches...


Thank you lovely peeps for all your supportive comments.I've had an up and down week with some horrible headaches,  but I have managed to keep sketching between times.  Quite a mixed bunch this week! I'm trying out different styles, media and new things - trying to find 'My'style.

Day 5: A bridge  This is the famous Clifton Suspension bridge.



 Day 6: Seeds or pods


Day 7: Your rendition of a C19th painting.



Day 8: A Fancy Teapot ( don't have one so made this up quickly).


Day 9:  Coins or banknotes. Could not get inspired by that, so here is Smaug's cousin with this golden hoard of coins!


Day 10: A medicinal plant
 

I am also doing a second  january challenge ( as often as I can!) hosted on Facebook by the very talented  Ruthie Redden ! Ruthie  also blogs at Five Precious Things  

Here are a couple of those posts:  I combined a teacup /mug and fruit!

 

And something beginning with J - one of our garden jackdaws!



 It's great practice and fun trying these different ways of working. x

Post a Comment